Call for Application : 2014 Erasmus Mundus Mobility with Asia
EMMA is for funding exchange programme between Asia and Europe for individual mobility flows of academics from Partner Countries. This programme is sponsored by the Erasmus Mundus programme of the European Commission. Awardees are undergraduate, master, PhD students, PostDocs and Staff from European and Asian partners countries.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND ONE SEMESTER, ONE YEAR, OR MORE TO STUDY ABROAD, FOR STUDENTS AND TO TEACH, BE TRAINED AND DO RESEARCH ABROAD, FOR POSTDOC AND STAFFS FROM BOTH ASIAN AND EUROPEAN PARTNER UNIVERSITIES.
The programme is built on a partnership of 17 Universities, 10 in Asia and 7 in Europe. University of Nice (France) is the programme coordinator and University of Da Nang (Vietnam) the co-coordinator. There will be three selection procedures with application in Fall 2013 (Staffs and Doctoral students), in Fall 2014 (mainly Undergrad and Master Asian students and Asian Post Doc) and in Fall 2015 (mainly Europeans students and postdoc). More information on the project website: http://emmasia.udn.vn/
EMMA Target beneficiaries
The target beneficiaries of EMMA are:
- Target 1: Students and academic staff registered in one of the universities members of the partnership [TG1]
- Target 2: nationals of one of the countries of the partnership registered at a Higher Education Institution NOT included in the partnership or having obtained a degree or equivalent from an Institution in their country (which may be a partner or not). This includes the possibility of providing mobility opportunities to nationals of the countries of the partnership who are working in public administration and public and private enterprises.[TG2]
- Target 3: Asians of the countries of the partnership in vulnerable situations [TG3]. It may cover mobility for students holding the respective nationality and:
- Having a refugee status or asylum beneficiaries (international or according to the national legislation of one of the European recipient countries), or
- Being able to prove that they have been the object of unjustified expulsion from university on racial, ethnic, religious, political, gender or sexual inclination reasons, or
- Belonging to an indigenous population targeted by a specific national policy.
Applications already opened on the 15th November 2013.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org